Hall Probe S
Very robust and thin Hybrid Ceramic Hall probe with integrated discrete Hall sensors.
Dimensions (length, width, thickness):10 x 10 x 1.4 mm3 (3-axis).
- Very robust Hall Probe. The chip is glued onto a reference ceramic plate suitable for an appropriate fixing of the probe
- Hybrid 1-, 2-, 3-axis (Bx, By, Bz) Hall Probe, of which one, two, or three channels are used
- Ultra-low noise & offset fluctuation magnetic transducer, allowing very high resolution measurements
- The overall Magnetic Field Sensitive Volume MFSV depends on the Hall sensor arrangements on the Hall Probe (along x-, z-axis, etc.)
- Magnetic transducer based on much improved offset and noise reduction technique
- Very low planar Hall voltage
- A temperature sensor on the probe for temperature compensation