SENIS is silver sponsor of magnecko of ETH Zürich.
This project is developing a legged robot capable of climbing any ferrous obstacle using Magnets as the method of adhesion. Which will be capable of performing the following actions:
- Walking on ground
- Climbing walls
- Transitioning corners
- Climbing along ceilings and overhangs
- Using attached tools and sensors
- Detecting and avoiding obstacles
SENIS visited the Open Lab Event of the Robotic Systems Lab (RSL) of ETH ZürichWatch video
SENIS is very proud to collaborate with RSL, ETH Zürich:
- SENIS 3DHALL sensor applied in robot applications – SENIS and RSL, ETH Zürich published a common paper in the Magazine of Power Systems Design, the November 2022 issue, page 45
- SENIS’ award winning angle sensor FAMAS is applied in robot’s knees – SENIS and RSL, ETH Zürich published the prototype results at Motor & Drive Systems 2021 conference
- SENIS is a sponsor of magnecko project at RSL, ETH Zürich
- SENIS looks forward to future successful collaboration with RSL, ETH Zürich!