Helmholtz Coils HHROT-1
The SENIS Model HHROT-1 Helmholtz Coils is a single axis coil pair arranged in Helmholtz geometry to give a relatively large volume of high uniformity magnetic field. SENIS can assemble customized geometries and sizes of 1D and 3D Helmholtz Coils.
- Magnetic field up to 20mT
- High magnetic field uniformity: better than 4×10-4 over a 20mm sphere
- Compact, with the weight of 32kg
- Dimensions: 199 x 280 x 337 mm
- Inner diameter 176mm
- Possibility to rotate a magnetic sensor within the Helmholtz coils in all three angles (tilt, roll, pitch)