SENIS® magnetic field transducer consists of two modules:
- Hall probe with the cable (H-Module)
- Electronics for analog signal conditioning (E-Module)
To build up a complete measurement system, the E-Module needs to be connected to an adequate power supply and to a voltmeter (or A/D converter card). The performance of an Analog Transducer (e.g. resolution, accuracy, f-bandwidth, noise level, offset, etc.) is defined by the performance of the Hall probe and of the connected electronic module. SENIS transducers are calibrated at SENIS’ ISO17025:2017 accredited calibration lab. SENIS provides different types of Transducers, which can fulfill most of requirements from industry and R&D laboratories:
- 3-axis F3A and 1-axis F1A Transducers, with high spatial resolution Hall probes, high f-bandwidth and good accuracy and resolution
- I3C high resolution and low noise Transducers and moderate f-bandwidth
- 3DACMT-1 Inductive Transducer, for high frequency and very high resolution
- NVM-01 Nanovolt-Amplifier combined with pick-up coil probe for measuring of very low magnetic fields and moments
- H3A ultra high resolution and low noise Transducers
SENIS® Digital Teslameters / Gaussmeters are based on SENIS’ Analog Magnetic Field Transducer electronics on top of which the digital module is added, with a display, communication ports, digital data corrections, etc.
SENIS provides different types of Teslameters, with different magnetic resolutions, accuracies, f-bandwidths, noise levels and functionalities and handling options (handheld, desktop, rack-mountable:
- 3MH3 Teslameter for industrial and laboratory applications, with good accuracy, resolution and f-bandwidth
- 3MH6desktop Teslameter for laboratory applications, with very high resolution and accuracy and with a good f-bandwidth
- 3MTS Handheld Teslameter with robust probe holders and good accuracy
- 1-, 2-, or 3-axis Nanoteslameter 3NTA1 for very low magnetic fields
1. Fully Integrated Probe is the only single-chip 3-axis Hall Probe with integrated amplifier on the world market:
- Probe Types: A, C, H, K, L
- Very high spatial resolution for 2- & 3-axis magnetic field measurement in a single spot (0.15 x 0.01 x 0.15 mm3 ) with mutual orthogonality of sensing axes better than 0.5°
- High Frequency Range (DC to 25KHz for 3-axis / DC to 75kHz for single axis)
- High disturbance immunity
- Ceramic package for high temperature range -40°C to +160°C
- SENIS devices used with these Hall Probes are: Analog Transducers F3A, F1A and I3A; Digital Teslameters 3MH3, 3MTS and 3MH6; All Magnetic Mappers.
- The Hall Probe performance is defined by the device to which it is connected. Please check the datasheets of the Transducer/Teslameter/Mapper for the Hall probe performance.
2. Hybrid Probes integrate discrete Hall Sensors and a temperature sensor:
- Probe Types: S, I, J, P
- Ultra-Low Noise & Offset Fluctuations
- High Linearity
- Customizable sensors placement in the probe package with different forms and dimensions
- SENIS devices used with these Hall Probes are: Analog Transducers H3A and MLNT-3D.