K3A cryogenic low noise magnetic field transducer
SENIS K3A cryogenic low noise magnetic field transducer accurately measures the amplitude and direction of magnetic fields at cryogenic temperatures down to about 1 K.
With a size of 4.5 x 4.5 x 9 mm, its 3-axis Hall sensor head is very compact. It features the world’s smallest field sensitive volume of less than 0.6 mm3. Smaller customized 3D Hall probes to fit into 3mm gaps are available on request.
The high precision electronics has very low drift, ultra-high resolution and low noise. The instrument provides an analog voltage for each magnetic field direction. Accurate calibrations (0.25 %) and high field calibrations (up to ±9 T) at cryogenic temperatures are available as an option.
- Measures 3D (Bx, By, Bz) magnetic fields at cryogenic temperatures down to about 1 K
- Highly compact 3-axis Hall sensor head: 4.5 x 4.5 x 9 mm – (Smaller 3D Hall probes available on request)
- World’s smallest field sensitive volume of less than 0.6 mm3
- Stable, low noise, ultra-high resolution and low drift electronics
- Accurate calibration of 0.25 % at fixed temperature down to 5 K available as option
- High field calibration up to ±9 T available as option
- Mapping magnetic fields at cryogenic temperatures
- Characterization of undulator systems
- Application in laboratories
- Quality control and monitoring of magnet systems