H3A Magnetic Transducers with Hybrid 1-/ 2-/ 3-axis Hall Probe sensors
The H3A is a Low Noise SENIS Magnetic Field-to-Voltage Transducer with hybrid 3-axis Hall Probe. It has an ultra-low noise & offset fluctuations.
The Hybrid Hall Probe integrates three high-resolution with good angular accuracy (orthogonality error < 2°) of the three measurement axis of the probe and a temperature sensor.
Suitable for probes of type S, I, J and P
- Hybrid 1-, 2-, 3-axis (Bx, By, Bz) Hall Probe, of which one, two, or three channels are used
- Ultra-low noise & offset fluctuation magnetic transducer, allowing very high resolution measurements (spectral density of noise down to 10 nT/sqrt(Hz) )
- High linearity
- Magnetic transducer based onmuch improved offset and noise reduction technique
- Very low planar Hall voltage
- A temperature sensor on the probe for temperature compensation
- A range of various Hall probe geometries/demensions available
- Mapping magnetic fields
- Characterization of undulator systems
- Current sensing
- Application in laboratories and in production lines
- Quality control and monitoring of magnet systems (generators, motors, etc.)