3-axis Hall Probe C
High-Temperature Ceramic Probe for very high temperature range: -40°C to +155°C.
Dimensions (length, width, thickness): 8.0mm x 4.0mm x 0.9mm;
Very high spatial resolution (By: 0.03 x 0.005 x 0.03mm^3; Bx and Bz: 0.15 x 0.01 x 0.15 mm^3).
Available are 1-, 2-, or 3-axis Hall probes.
- Robust ceramic package
- Fully integrated CMOS 3-axis (Bx, By, Bz) Hall Probe, of which one, two, or three channels are used
- Very high spatial resolution (By: 0.03 x 0.005 x 0.03mm^3; Bx and Bz: 0.15 x 0.01 x 0.15mm^3)
- High angular accuracy (orthogonality error less than +/-0.5°)
- High frequency bandwidth (from DC up to 25kHz or 75kHz)
- Very good mechanical positioning referencing (ceramic package)