1. Fully Integrated Probe is the only single-chip 3-axis Hall Probe with integrated amplifier on the world market:
- Probe Types: A, C, H, K, L
- Very high spatial resolution for 2- & 3-axis magnetic field measurement in a single spot (0.15 x 0.01 x 0.15 mm3 ) with mutual orthogonality of sensing axes better than 0.5°
- High Frequency Range (DC to 25KHz for 3-axis / DC to 75kHz for single axis)
- High disturbance immunity
- Ceramic package for high temperature range -40°C to +160°C
- SENIS devices used with these Hall Probes are: Analog Transducers F3A, F1A and I3A; Digital Teslameters 3MH3, 3MTS and 3MH6; All Magnetic Mappers.
- The Hall Probe performance is defined by the device to which it is connected. Please check the datasheets of the Transducer/Teslameter/Mapper for the Hall probe performance.
2. Hybrid Probes integrate discrete Hall Sensors and a temperature sensor:
- Probe Types: S, I, J, P
- Ultra-Low Noise & Offset Fluctuations
- High Linearity
- Customizable sensors placement in the probe package with different forms and dimensions
- SENIS devices used with these Hall Probes are: Analog Transducers H3A and MLNT-3D.